Blogger Backgrounds

Jumat, 27 Juni 2014

Tugas Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2(The Goals After Graduating)

Tugas Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2(The Goals After Graduating)


After i graduate from Gunadarma University, i want work to be civil servant in Directorat General Tax of Republic Indonesia. I think for become civil servant i will have a secure future. In addition, i want like to invete Indonesia people awere that paying tax for importance build up Indonesia better. The steps i will do is to attend the seminar of taxation, taxation courses, and deeper into the matter of tax. As well as read many books of taxation. 
Civil servant is my goal. But my goal is not only as a civil servant. I also become a entrepreuner and i want build a orphanage.
 When i was accepted as a civil servant, i desire to continue my study and reach S2. After that i will take into entrepreneur with build a cake shop and a restaurant because i love cooking. With i become entrepreuner, i will use my profit for build a orphanage. Before i start my business and build a orphanage i will become a permanent employee for togather the capital. I really want to all my goal come true and i will certainly make it happen.

1 komentar:

  1. Artikelnya sangat bermanfaat. Sekarang banyak yang sudah belajar di KAMPUNG INGGRIS PARE , sudah banyak yang lulus dan berhasil. Ini semua karena metode yang digunakan sangat mudah untuk diterapkan oleh para pesertanya.

    BalasHapus